Monday, August 16, 2021

After all these years, 'somehow' I've misplaced the lock that I keep in the car to use at the gym.  So yesterday I had to use one of their lockers where you set your own code.  I made sure to note which numbered locker I used, and remembered the code I entered (used part of my birthday.)  Unfortunately it still gave me trouble opening it, partly because some of the dials had shifted to a different number as I closed the door.


The front desk has a master key (at least in theory!)   

"just in case" someone forgets their code.


When Alex (and a friend) came over to swim yesterday afternoon he noticed bees have moved into one of our cottonwood trees.   No doubt that's why I've been finding so many in the pool.  Luckily Alex knows someone who can relocate them - much preferable to killing them!



Today is Ryan's final day at PT; he and his fiancee are moving to Texas where she is being transferred for her job.  I'll miss him, but at least I'm finally on the road to recovery!  


And at least after all the months of hard work (on both our parts) he has gotten to see me 'walking' before he leaves.  He is planning to add in a couple of new exercises today, so I'm really hoping I'll remain on track for my requested (begged for!) birthday gift from The Universe: to walk without a limp or any pain!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment