Thursday, August 5, 2021



My block isn't perfect - but it's done.



While I sewed yesterday I watched Untold Stories of the ER, which I enjoy.  After that a new (to me) series came on TLC: My Feet Are Killing Me!  

Patients of Dr. Brad Schaeffer [NJ] and Dr. Ebonie Vincent [CA] undergo surgery to have their feet radically transformed and their lives changed forever.

People have some bizarre (and painful!) issues, and seeing some of those made me feel somewhat better about the issues with my foot.  The show also made me think about my sister, who problems with her feet similar to some of the patients profiled on the show; I may have to 'nag' her about having the surgery!  

And speaking of Marilyn, she posted this on FB today:

Two days, two new inductees into the critter relocation program.
It’s a continual battle to keep them out of our vegetable garden.



She liked my comment, "ASSUME you still keep raincoats in stock just in case you catch another black and white "kitty"!  FYI During one of my visits to Texas several years ago, when they captured their first skunk, she and I pretty much had to twist Don's arm to don a raincoat before attempting the relocation; neither one of us wanted to deal with possible after-effects in the event that the skunk objected to human intervention! 

 

While Tom mowed our front yards this morning I did some weeding/trimming in the backyard.  Even though it was early I still got over-heated/dehydrated, and "barely" <g> made it back inside to drink some water and lie down under the fan.  We just are not used to the current humidity!



Happily it didn't take me too long to recover, so I should be able to miter the final two corners this morning, and then this afternoon is PT again.

No comments:

Post a Comment