Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The ladies are Busy Bees this morning were happy to see me walk in with just the cane - but then were thrilled to see me walk around the room 'all by myself''.


I brought in my August sunflower block 


to add to the display:



I've always loved the Hunter's Star pattern, and it is on my "someday" list.
Pennie sure chose pretty batiks for hers.



And though you can never go wrong with a watermelon quilt, 
Patty's is especially nice.



JoAnn brought in copies of the pattern for this cute ice cream block, and I meant to grab one.  Of course it will be easy enough to work up on my own.



The rain held off until after I got home - and then it flat poured... several times.  Lucky I had thought to take Brownie out back before the skies opened since he really does not like the rain!



In between the deluges I swept porches and patios, easily removing a lot of the dirt.  
The grass (and weeds) are quite happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment