Tuesday, August 3, 2021

 First order of business this morning was to check out how my foot was behaving.  It started off seriously unhappy, but (spoiler alert!) several hours later was doing much better.



I used the last of my "coffee" yesterday morning, and originally had planned to swing by the store on my way home from PT.  But with my foot yelling at me, at that point all I wanted to do was get home. 


 Figured I'd just go without this morning, but after a couple of hours I still wasn't 'sparking' - and I have a number of things on today's schedule.


 So when the store opened at 7:00 I made a quick run there.  

FYI it was tricky carrying two tublets to the register while using both crutches.



AFTER my coffee kicked in <g> I cut the border strip for the bottom, and (after an initial error in marking the length) got it attached.  The mitered corners aren't yet sewed, but this is pretty much how they will look.  Not quilt-show perfect, but I'm okay with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment