Sunday, February 7, 2021

Yesterday was a good day, definitely a welcome improvement over the previous several since my body tolerated food well.  I weighed myself this morning to check if I had lost a pound (or two), which I certainly did; the bathroom scale registered a number I never thought I'd see again.  However it's not a weight-loss 'plan' I recommend!

  I enjoyed several hours reading poolside, and with temps in the mid-70s all week I expect to do more of that in the coming days.  And although I didn't get around to doing any sewing, I do plan on accomplishing some of that today.  

I never did dress in my boot yesterday, just used the scooter.  But in one my dreams last night I forgot to put it on - and then walked (pain-free!) 



I'm going to take that as a good omen 


and make it a point to practice some boot-walking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment