Sunday, February 21, 2021

This morning I sewed four more book covers.


My reward was time reading by the pool this afternoon... 
while snacking on some Oreos!


Once I returned inside I got productive again and whipped up five more.



Unfortunately at that point I seemed to hit a wall, and ran out of steam.



So even though only have one cover left to go, I decided it would "probably" <g> behoove me to leave that until tomorrow... unless I wanted to risk needing the seam ripper, which I didn't!



I'm rethinking what fabric to use for the spines of the books. Although my original idea, of using the same (page) fabric on all of them, would certainly be easier (both for me and Melodie, who will be embroidering the titles) now I'm leaning toward a different plan.  Of course I don't have to actually decide until after I get the back covers made up.



Marcie called this afternoon with a wrist update.  She's still trying to get her usual stuff done around the house, though I suggested she get Mike's help with a lot of it.  Then I sent her this PICKLES, which made me smile when it came across FB a day or so ago.  Hope it's not "too" appropriate! <g>
 


No comments:

Post a Comment