Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Alex was at work in California all of last week, and on his way home stopped in Glamis to go riding.  That's when he had a bit of an accident on his bike Saturday. 

Glamis Sand Dunes

 Good thing he was on sand when the peg came down, with the full weight of the bike behind it, on his foot.  But ah, the joys of youth... and health!  

Despite his foot being seriously bruised and swollen on Sunday, with him barely able to walk (and thus  thinking it might be broken), by Monday it looked MUCH better - and he could walk without pain! 

So I didn't have the relinquish his set of crutches after all. 


I slept through most of the night, but woke for my 'night-time' bathroom run at 4:00. At that point I didn't want to take anything to go back to sleep, but still got back into bed to rest. I surprisingly (and obviously) fell back asleep at some point, because a text awakened me - at 7:45!


It was Tami, wondering if I had time to chat - and I did. 


And one of these days we'll even get to travel and visit in person.



Now to get the rest of the day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment