Friday, February 26, 2021

 Dr. Elebrashi agreed that 8 weeks out I should be a lot further along with my healing.  An MRI is next "just to rule out structural damage", and I expect a call in the next day or so from the radiology folks to schedule one.  


Of course I won't know anything definitive until the doc receives the results of said MRI, but since I have been making some very incremental progress over the past few days he does not expect it to show anything that needs to be addressed surgically.  

Naturally I'd rather not need surgery!


 If that does turn out to be the good news after the MRI, I asked him to speculate with a rough guesstimate on the duration of the next phase of my recovery.  

That wasn't quite as good news... 

possibly another 2-3 months (!) of slow healing.



Tom was not happy with that news!



So I "reminded" him... 


On the drive home we stopped at TOSQ so Tom could pop in and pick up my black fabric.  It was about as simple as an errand could be; he was inside less than a minute!

So that's taken care of.  It also reminds me I should get off the computer and do some sewing!


Before I go, here's a shot of the newest porch occupant 

in all of its pristine splendor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment