Saturday, February 20, 2021

 Marilyn reported power crews working in her "neighborhood' - and at 2:35 pm it was back on!  No other details, but maybe I'll get to talk to her tomorrow and get details on their Week From Hell!


Dinky Dots fabric that I ordered yesterday shipped today, and according to the e-mail "should arrive" within a week.  Really shouldn't take that long since it's only coming from Gilbert.


I made fairly good progress on my paper piecing and the books are taking shape, though it is slow-going with all the pinning and precision.  Still, Mary's tutorials an advice have turned it into a less-dreaded procedure.


Marcie had to make a trip to Urgent Care today when she broke her wrist.  The worst of it is that (like me) she doesn't even have a "good" story (Carolyn fell for my sky-diving story yesterday!) since she didn't even fall, just "bumped" against the kitchen counter.   


No comments:

Post a Comment