Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Last evening I realized that with February soon ending I should at least start thinking about  March birthday gifts. So it was nice of FB <g> to very helpfully show me something this morning that should be perfect for Sandy - and I'm happy to report I promptly ordered it! 

And this time I made sure (!) that her address was entered into the shipping box and not mine!


Still not sure what to get Marilyn for her March birthday. 




Did more sewing today, and though I started right off with a mistake 
at least it was easily remedied.



I called The Other Quilt Shop, and they did have the Michael Miller black (which I'm going to need for some of the book spines) in stock.  So I ordered a yard which has been cut (and paid for), and now I just have to talk Alex or Tom into swinging by there to pick it up for me. 


Naturally I expect some serious eye-rolling from them...


Yes, really...



I always try to keep the MM black on hand, 
so I'm not sure how I "allowed" myself to run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment