Thursday, February 18, 2021

Irrigation is this morning, and in "normal" times I'd be taking care of it - but (obviously!) that won't be happening until my foot is once again behaving... whenever that is!!!  


For the first cycle in a long time we were again tasked with setting the gates on 35th Ave, and to add insult to injury we landed a time slot for Tom that necessitated him setting his alarm - 7:23 am.  In preparation for today he had resumed mowing yesterday, doing the backyard and Back 40. So it'll be a much tidier backdrop for my reading enjoyment... .

I do have a late morning chiropractor appointment to "squeeze in" today -


but then there's the entire afternoon to read and/or sew. 

 


FYI Brownie is better at helping me read than sew...



Our TV selection last evening was a NOVA episode "Beyond the Elements" that I found fascinating. PBS certainly works diligently at producing it that way, and their explanations and visuals are not at all dry, like the science lessons I remember from the courses I was forced to take! 


Still, even though the information was offered in ways to make it understandable to the layman, I must  (readily!) admit to not understanding portions of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment