Wednesday, February 17, 2021

This morning I had my annual appointment with Matt, our tax preparer, via Zoom. I think it was only my 4th time zooming (and for the first the couple Alex was here to help me) so it should come as no real surprise that there was an initial 'issue' <g> getting my screen set up the way I wanted it. AT least I was able to resolve it with a minimum of stress. 


Not going in to their office in Scottsdale does mean I have to forego my annual trip to Modern Quilts, conveniently located just a block away from there.   But guess I don't really (LOL) 'need' to shop for more fabric...? 

And speaking of fabric...

While I was waiting for 9:00 I decided to muck off my sewing table -


though I suspect it won't stay nice and neat(er) for long! 
 


Some little pieces went into a bag for Jessica, some really tiny trimmings went into the trash, and a substantial bunch of the fabrics I've already incorporated into the blocks are now back in their box to await a future project.  


Then, when I went to ready more of the phonebook squares with their center strip, "somehow" the glue stick (a nice bright orange) turned out to be MIA.  

No doubt it will show up eventually - 

though "probably" <g> not until I'm done with my current project.


Good news is that I did find another stick.



Guess now I'll get ready to head to the library; two books to drop off, and (at least) one to pick up.  Brownie is currently supervising Tom, who is out back doing some yardwork, but pretty sure he'll be happy to put that aside and go for a ride with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment