Tuesday, February 2, 2021

After this morning's shower I took this pic of my foot.  While there is still a bit of bruising left, everything is looking SO much better now, 5 weeks out, than it had looked for many weeks!



At least the bruising on the top of my foot seems completely gone -
though some swelling does remain at the site.  



When we got to the library today it turned out that a third book, The Answer Is, had come in for me that morning. So now I should be set with reading material for a while.  



On the way home from the library we stopped at the nearby park.  I stayed in the car and read while Brownie took Mary on a tour - and apparently found lots of wonderful smells.  It was a lovely day, and according to the news this evening made it up to 82 degrees. Usually we don't hit the 80s until much later in the month, and tomorrow we'll revert to more normal temps.




I wanted to take a break from the precision of paper piecing so today I played around with my scrap strips. It's been fun revisiting fabrics from previous quilts, and here are today's 8 blocks:



No comments:

Post a Comment