Monday, February 1, 2021

Hello, February!  And no, we don't want any snow here ~ 

last week's hail was more than enough!

Along that same vein, while January wasn't one of my 'better' months (though it was an improvement over the awful last days December!) I'm hoping things improve this month.  In case it needs a hint, just being able to walk again would be a terrific way to start!


As of yesterday, and despite some time spent ripping, the B sections are now complete. 

And I even got started on the 3-piece C sections (just so I could say I did?) 

Here's the first one of those after I joined it to its B counterpart.


Glo called yesterday and we caught up on various things.  Some of the good news at their end (Florida) is that she and Bert recently got their second vaccine shots!


I'm scheduled to get my first dose on Wednesday -


 when I hope this doesn't happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment