Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Ever since I figured out the perfect time to hit the lab for my blood draw, around 2:00, it's been a quick and easy errand.  Yesterday was no different, with an empty waiting room when I walked in, so Tom and Brownie barely had time to people watch in the parking lot before I was back in the car. 

Next we swung by the post office where Tom mailed off my two packages, one to Bekkah and one to Barb.  "Someone" had promised to do that for me over a week ago, but after a second reminder I gave up on waiting.


On the way home I suggested we stop for gas.  Tom has been chauffeuring me everywhere but hadn't noticed the gauge was kissing empty.  Since the tank took almost the full 15 gallons I'm glad we took care of that before we had an emergency.


This morning I went through many of the old photos.  

Here are some of Mom and Dad.







No comments:

Post a Comment