Sunday, February 7, 2021

Today turned out to be a good news/bad news kind of day.  

I did my boot-walking today without the crutch!  It wasn't easy, and by the afternoon I was pretty tired out from that PT, and my foot was rather achy - but naturally I'm thrilled with this latest progress!


I wanted to do some sewing while I was waiting on some laundry, but had just sewn one strip when I got an error message (F04) on the machine.  Pulled out my trusty manual, looked up 'error messages' in the index, and flipped to the noted page.  Would you believe <sigh> that it wasn't listed there?

Google to the rescue! 

Turns out F04 is code for a foot pedal issue.  I tried unplugging it and then plugging it back in, but sadly that did not solve the problem - even though I tried that "fix" several times.  


So now I'm in the market for a new foot pedal - 

and obviously not going to be sewing during the Super Bowl.



No comments:

Post a Comment