Friday, February 5, 2021

 I had difficulty falling falling asleep Wednesday night. And while I could have jinxed it posting how well I'd been sleeping, more likely due to the fact that I gotten a Dr. Pepper with with my Meal Deal at the drive-thru (I'd neglected to bring water with me) when we stopped for an early dinner @ 4:00 before heading to get our vaccines.


Unfortunately I was up much of Wednesday night 'seriously indisposed', and again all Thursday morning. Around 9 I went back to bed - and then slept until Brownie's lunch alarm went off 3:00!  Wish I could say I was all better, but unfortunately my misery continued the rest of the day.  I checked side effects for Pfizers first dose, and while diarrhea occurred in 11% of people it was also present in roughly that same number for people who'd received the placebo.  But when I also vomited during the night I'm guessing it was more likely from the chicken sandwich at Burger King.  I plan to give them a call today and report my food poisoning.


 

So far this morning I feel a little better than yesterday, though I haven't had anything to eat yet, not even my ersatz coffee. (While I wasn't really hungry for dinner last night, I did eat some chicken soup and toast.) 


Don't think I'll try sewing today....pretty sure that'd just be asking for trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment