Saturday, February 27, 2021

Sun Radiology called yesterday; my MRI is scheduled for Wednesday.  It's nice that one of their locations is so close. At 59th & Bell it's "practically" walkable!  

Not that I'm walking these days, which of course is the whole reason for the test!


This morning I finished up the last of the back book covers!


I've already dug through several of my scrap fabric containers and chosen candidates for the spines. After I iron them I'll lay them out with the covers and do a second "coordination" check.




I won't be able to move forward with my book quilt until Melodie embroiders the titles, but now that I have additional Dinky Dots fabric I'll just go back to making blocks for that project.  In preparation I pulled a different (but also huge) box of scraps out of the closet because I'm trying to avoid duplicating fabrics.   



Now that noon is approaching it's a good time to grab a book and do some reading outside.  Yesterday I finished one, though I'm still in the middle of the book I'm "reading" at bedtime, via Audible.


 That means I get to start a new adventure today. What to choose?!



I'm currently caught up on library books, though several that I've been waiting for a long time are floating closer and closer to the top of the Hold list.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment