Friday, June 19, 2020

Turns out there was a reason I 'skipped' that small section of seal around the pool - it does NOT want to come out.  So I've added its removal to Alex's honey-do list.



However I now realize the origin of the blister on my forefinger.



I dropped off the Lenovo package at the mailing store as soon as it opened at 9:00.  Brownie was excited to get to go for a ride (short as it was, less than a mile.)   Since I can park right in front of their door we "practiced" with the windows down when I popped inside.  (He's very good about the STAY command, which should make it easier on our upcoming long drives.)



Later, when I got on the computer, I found the following e-mail notice:

Message from Lenovo Customer Service of LENOVO WEB SALES RETURNS:




Number of Packages:
1

UPS Service:
UPS GROUND

Weight:
26.0 LBS


NO WAY it weighed 26 pounds - though possibly 2.6 pounds?



Then it was time for more yardwork, with Brownie helping of course.  



We drove over to the dirt pile on the other side of Yorkshire and collected three more partial buckets of dirt to continue leveling off one of Pokey's leftover depressions.  With that bush overhang gone eventually that dirt should eventually turn into grass instead of post-irrigation mud. 


And while there's little hope of de-mudding the water entry point, I'm thinking that maybe putting this leftover piece of chain-link to use will keep Brownie out of the worst of it?



And now I'm back to being able to center my post.  
Who understands computers?


No comments:

Post a Comment