Tuesday, June 23, 2020

I've been very popular today.  


I wasn't off the phone from Marcela's call (which lasted well over an hour) very long when Rachelle called.  While she and I were on the phone (for just under an hour) bemoaning the political mess and ongoing crises of the current administration, Linda called. 



Of course <g> I didn't risk trying to switch over 
to tell Linda I was on another call.



It was safer <g> to just call her back when Rachelle and I took a break from rolling our eyes until our next phone conversation.



Good thing Verizon has temporarily changed our plan during the pandemic 
to allow unlimited weekday minutes.



And thus the morning easily passed into afternoon.  



The afternoon agenda includes irrigation.  Alex had mentioned that (after seeing the fun Vera and Brownie had in the Back 40 two weeks ago) one of his friends is planning to come over so his dog can run around and enjoy the mini-lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment