Thursday, June 25, 2020

The elephant I sent Andy (to join the rest of his singing animal collection) 
turned out to be the expected hit with Maggie and Greta:



Today I need to order next my shipment of CPAP 'pieces' 
so they'll have time to arrive before I blast off for Colorado.  



And speaking of CPAP, I got this from Barb this morning:

I've been using the CPAP for almost a year and never had this happen. 
Pulled the dang thing right off my night stand in my sleep. 

That must have been one helluva nightmare!



I've started thinking about packing for Colorado.  It's always difficult to think in terms of winter clothing when it's 110+ here - but I remind myself <g> that they DID get snow at the hot springs earlier this month!  


At least it's 'only' reaching 111 and 112 here this week, because records set for the date yesterday (118), today (120), and tomorrow (122) were considerably worse!



Last evening it took a while for Tom to find a movie to watch, 
but in the end it was worth it.  



Knives Out is a 2019 modern whodunit.  The film follows a family gathering gone awry, after the patriarch's death leads a master detective to investigate. The film features an ensemble cast, including Daniel CraigChris EvansAna de ArmasJamie Lee CurtisMichael ShannonDon JohnsonToni ColletteLakeith StanfieldKatherine LangfordJaeden Martell, and Christopher Plummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment