Wednesday, June 17, 2020

It was still dark when I first opened my eyes, at 4:00 - but the next time I opened them, having unexpectedly (but happily!) fallen back asleep, it was getting light.  

After coffee with the crossword puzzle 
(and a look at this Miracle Sudoku Lisa e-mailed last evening) 


I was back outside, hard at it working poolside.  By the time I'd quit last evening I didn't have that much left to do, and naturally I fairly confident regarding my chances to finish removing the grass and rubbery seal this morning. 

However... 


While the blade wasn't nearly as sharp as when I'd begun, at least it was still working.... until this happened.



I was going to task Alex with looking for another one in Tom's shop.  Before heading out to Blythe to get 70 cases of Rockstar (he's meeting the "delivery" truck there, sort of a halfway spot) he came over to pick some peaches to give DJ and Wes, and when I asked him about looking for a replacement box cutter he said he has one I can use, which he promptly delivered.



So I'm about to head outside and get back to work, though now with two dogs to supervise me since Vera is going to skip the long truck ride and stay here.  



Since Vera's finishing up being in heat (and will be wearing a diaper while she's in the house) I won't need to worry about her "disgracing" herself again.


No comments:

Post a Comment