Sunday, June 7, 2020

By the time I filled up the trash can this morning it was already rather warm out, so I quit trimming and retreated into the cool house.  Of course there is a second can I could fill and set out for tomorrow's pickup, so maybe <g> once the sun drops early this evening I'll do more yardwork.



The Sunday WP crossword puzzle, the hardest one of the week, usually gives me some trouble.  But today's was easier than most; I completed it in just 23 minutes!


Laundry is all done for the week.  The chest out on the porch is full of pool towels again, though when I went out earlier all three drawers were empty.  "Somehow" <g> most of the striped beach towels had migrated over to Alex's, where I found a whole bunch of them in his laundry basket.



I've cleaned and refilled the hummingbird feeders again.  I've been having to do that quite often, probably because I keep seeing "regular" birds visiting them.  While they can't actually drink, their weight likely tips the feeders thus spilling some of the sugar water.


At least I haven't seen this "bird"...


or this "bird"...


or (thankfully!) this "bird".

No comments:

Post a Comment