Friday, June 26, 2020

Last night was the first night in a while (over a week?) 
that I needed to take a sleep med.  



This morning I've been sawing away at numerous bottle-brush limbs that had grown through the fence, pushing on it.  Not an easy task, but the fence should be happier now.  At least some of the branches will fit into the second trash can, while the leftovers will end up on the bulk trash pile and await the August collection.



Yesterday I blanched, peeled, sliced and froze another batch of peaches, letting Pokey chow down on the less-than-perfect ones which I'd pitted for her.



This morning when I went out to harvest the second wave I found the net was mostly down, and the birds had obviously been feasting big time.  


I've been snacking on fresh-off-the-tree peaches for the past couple of weeks, but "thanks" to the birds it looks like that will be coming to an end shortly.



Up early this morning despite the sleep med, 
and while it's only mid-morning I'm dragging a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment