Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Another too-early morning - so I had "plenty of time" to finish reading the final book of the trilogy.  I would definitely like to load some of Noah Gordon's other books.... but could be excused for feeling pessimistic about my chances, right?  Sure wish I had a 'gift' like this waiting in the wings...  And if it came without any eye-rolling, that would be a huge bonus!



Enjoyed a passage about a family doctor, who stopped by to visit a dairy farmer patient undergoing chemo to see how he was doing, and ended up helping to deliver a calf whose primigravida mama was in trouble because the calf wasn't presenting correctly.  The description seemed true-to-life, and definitely reminded me of Marcie's experiences.  (I learned that calves are usually born with their tongues out.  Who knew?)



It was already toasty out by early this morning, but no surprise there....

No comments:

Post a Comment