Monday, November 19, 2018

Was getting ready to sew some binding yesterday when Cindy texted that my quilt was done! (That was fast!) So I popped over to pick it up (turned out wonderful, of course) and trim it.  My stack of projects to bind just keeps growing by leaps and bounds - but that means I have made good progress nearing completion on those holiday gifts!



By the time I got home it was time to have breakfast and then head over to Boot Camp.  My upper body was sore Saturday and Sunday from Friday's workout, but I still managed to get through the first half hour of the session before bailing out.  


We did do some upper body, but I used light weights, and the good news is 
that I don't feel any-the-worse this morning.



Quick stop at the bank on the way home, and then visited with Tom G. and his 4 dogs.  (I thought Tom said he was coming MONday, but he insists he said SUNday.)  Marcie and Latina came by to meet them, and as expected they were a lot more interested in her than she was in them!  


The pooches - like most who visit - were also quite enthralled with Pokey (hey guys, this rock moves!) though for the most part she just ignored them.



Got this from Rachelle yesterday:

Speaking of Michelle Obama, went with friends last night to see her at Capital One Arena as part of her book tour. Absolutely amazing!!!!  She spoke for solid 90 minutes and then Barack came on stage. The place went crazy!!! Will tell you all about it when we see you. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downtime/watch-obama-surprise-michelle-on-stage/vi-BBPPwyP?ocid=spartandhp


And this brief e-mail from Gloria - but sadly with no pictures!  :-(


Just wanted to tell you how much everyone loved your quilt, especially Heather and I.  You really did a great job on it.  Baby Castellucci is going to be a very lucky and spoiled little girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment