Monday, November 26, 2018

I actually did get around to mucking off my desk yesterday (WAY overdue!), tossing much from the pile, filing quite a bit, and (bonus!) finding missing stuff - like Anita's postcard with the dates of their trip through Arizona in March.  There's still a pile of "leftovers" - but it's considerably less dense than it was!



Also did more sewing, making progress on the two remaining holiday gifts. Despite a rather busy week ahead, I do expect to get them finished in time.



Alex has chastised me for not pushing through my tiredness at Boot Camp (I'd love to see how energetic HE is at my age, though it's highly doubtful <g> I'll live to see 110!) but I still only made it through the first half hour yesterday.  Not only is my left tricep still sore from Friday, but my neck/left shoulder is out.  I'd love to visit the chiropractor sooner rather than later - except this week is jammed with extra appointments.  


The jets in the hot tub do feel good, but don't get to the root of the problem.



Sunday the furniture store called to let me know that the part has come in for my recliner.  They want to pick up the chair on Tuesday (when I'll be on jury duty) so Tom has the privilege of hanging around the house (instead of playing in the shop) to wait for them.  If I said he was thrilled at that prospect, would anyone believe me?


Had some weird dreams last night - including a dream within a dream!  

No comments:

Post a Comment