Monday, November 19, 2018

Though the procedures almost sounded like something from the Inquistion (ie putting her wrist in a vise to realign the bones, and then "pounding" her thumb in to act as a pin), Marcie said both procedures did the trick today. 



It also helps that now she's in a more rigid brace, so everything feels much better.  With a little luck, by next week's appointment the swelling will have gone down enough for her to graduate into a true cast.



Latina was happy to come visit today, so apparently there were no lingering after-effects of her traumatic encounter yesterday with all those strange dogs in "her" park.  This pic, where she's climbing up Marcie to get as far away as possible, is much more representative of her behavior yesterday!



I seemed busy all day, though didn't get most of my errands run today. Did get some sewing done, but mostly it was phone calls and other administrative crap.  When I picked up my Rx at the drive-through late this afternoon, I started to drive off with the pneumatic tube container.  As I sheepishly stopped and got out of my car to return it to the next car in line, the guy laughingly said, "Monday is almost over."



  

No comments:

Post a Comment