Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hung out at the Acura dealership for three hours while they conducted the diagnostics on my RDX.  Turns out I need a new starter (quite pricey), new brakes (not quite so pricey), and my rack-and-pinion system is leaking.  While the leak (the cost of the other two repairs combined) can wait, the others can't.  Of course they have to get the parts, and won't be able to fix it until tomorrow.  I did leave there in a nearly-new MDX (pretty snazzy) so that was nice.

  

Knowing I'd be there for a while, I'd thought to bring along my handwork, so that last binding is now about halfway done.  (Also enjoyed lunch while I was there.)



Need a gate key for zanjero Terry (and thought I'd also get one for Alex for his van keychain) so this afternoon I popped up to Ace Hardware to take care of that.  When I got back home the keys didn't work <sigh> so I cruised back up there -  this time with the lock.  The new keys he made worked, and he even gave me an extra one for my trouble.



Marcie did a professional job shortening the back of Alex's stretchy shirt - much better than I could have done.  No idea why they made the tail end so long; he'll be much happier with his 'new' shirt.



Tyga tagged along; we have him while Alex and Aja are climbing Camelback Mountain.

 
Having visited there several times now he turned right up into their driveway.  It's clear that he's quite comfortable there and made himself right at home, despite the fact that Latina wasn't much of a hostess.



Have been dealing with a headache this afternoon, along with a slight toothache, and now a weepy eye and earache.  Looks like another cluster headache.  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment