Thursday, November 22, 2018

Up early, and currently watching the parade in real time while I get this-and-that done during the commercials.  It's quite frigid in NY (and elsewhere) so I'm glad to be watching from my nice warm home instead of standing outside there (!) Was glad to hear that the winds will cooperate enough to allow the balloons to fly, though at much lower altitudes.  In fact right now the Pillsbury Doughboy just flew by.... though not very high, instead barely above the handers' heads.



Tom and Alex got the table opened last night so I've gotten that set already this morning.  I don't have to put the turkey into the oven for a few hours.  Most stuff is either already done, or is last minute stuff on Tom's list - though I will peel and dice all the potatoes for the mashers after I start the 'serious work' <G> of popping the turkey into the oven to do its thing for 3 1/2 hours.  With only five of us around the table today we're trying not to overdo it in the food department.... though leftovers are always welcome, right?

Why are you wearing sweatpants?
Because I'm gonna eat a lot and I want to be comfy.
But bears don't have to wear pants.
Really? Now I have so much to be thankful for!

Tyga spent the night since Alex was out and about partying last night, but didn't wake me up to let him out during the night.  (Aja said he's been doing that lately.)  He did polish off all the food that Alex had brought over last night, and had also emptied his (now refilled) water bowl.  Hope Tyga doesn't starve before his boy appears later with refills! 



Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving 
with family and friends!

Did you bring the turkey?
Sure did.
Who wants pizza?

No comments:

Post a Comment