Saturday, November 24, 2018

Got through my upper body workout yesterday with only one problem, when my pesky left arm/shoulder was not happy with a 'new' machine.  As is often the case, I wanted to reward myself afterward with a trip to the library.  It was not a good sign that when I pulled in to the parking lot it was empty.  



Glad that the staff had another day off to enjoy with family, but of course it was disappointing that I could only drop off and not pick up.  I'm not terribly invested in either of the two books I currently have checked out, which is often the case after I finish a book I especially enjoyed.



After I finished binding one of Marcie's quilts yesterday I delivered it to her; she was surprised since my text to that effect had not yet arrived.  Then we tried to watch an episode of DOGS, the new Netflix mini-series.  It did not go well (often the case when I'm around technology...) so eventually we settled for watching the first half of one of 'my' shows that I'd missed when Tom was taping football games earlier in the week.  




After lunch Latina and I came back here; she's getting much more accustomed to (and comfortable with) leaving alone with Aunt Bobbi, knowing Mom will be over soon to pick her up.  She was fine hanging out at Dodge Doggy Daycare until Marcie finished with her acupuncture appointment - especially since she found some of Tyga's leftover food pellets on the rug to vacuum up!


I was confused at first when I heard crunching, because I had picked up Tyga's bowl just so Latina wouldn't get into his food!  
 

The poor pooch is starved at her house <g>…. just ask her!  Of course one reason Latina loves visiting the park is that she often finds Pokey's leftovers out in the yard, and treats them like her own personal salad bar.



Alex is going to take over my dentist appoint on Thursday (I can always make another appointment for my cleaning/check-up) which freed me up to get my hair cut during that time (thank you, Shelley, for accommodating me!) which means I will be able to be here to let the ladies in to clean that afternoon and not have to task Tom with that "chore".  Next week is kind of crazy, with something(s) 'extra' every day.



Today, however, will be fun, fun, fun,
celebrating Small Business Saturday at TOQS!


No comments:

Post a Comment