Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Kathy and I started off our morning with a soak.  Then I trimmed some bushes and filled the hummingbird feeders, one of which needed a  new wire "string" in order to hang the bulb - and naturally Kathy was able to whip up one for it.  Maybe when I soak tomorrow morning I'll be able to view hummers enjoying their breakfast.  



After the gym I went to vote, which unfortunately took way longer than it should have because the sign-in machines were down for about half an hour.  Even though it was a long ballot, at one point all the voting booths had been vacated because those of us waiting in line could not sign in to get our ballots.

  

Exit polls so far today seem to indicate that people are voting to show their "discontent" with the GOP.  I, of course, am hoping for a massive blue tsunami.  Otherwise, Republicans may feel validated and assume (rightly so?) that enough people are "okay" with their divisive, racist, misogynist policies.



I had woken up today with a cluster headache, which only got worse as the day wore on.  By noon, while Tom was giving Kathy & Bruce some fire obsidian tutorials, the headache was making me nauseated. By the time I graduated to dry heaves I just crawled into bed (with a large bowl nearby!) and tried to find a position that gave me some relief.  Nothing much worked, though the Tylenol FINALLY kicked in and I was able to doze off for a bit.


napped away afternoon (many interruptions)

No comments:

Post a Comment