Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Before bed last night I was relocating a moth outside - and there was Tyga at the back door.  I was surprised, but it turned out that Alex & Aja were using the hot tub.  They enjoyed their first soak.



My headache is better today, though not totally gone.  Still, a major improvement.  So I did feel well enough to attend Busy Bees.  Passed along some of the fabric Kathy had left here that I couldn't use, and came home with buttons that some of the ladies had brought in for the 2nd grade project.


Several of the ladies participated in the Star in the Night Sky Challenge, though not all the blocks were in evidence today for the reveal.



Laura was the winner of the drawing.
It'll be fun to see what she makes with the blocks.





Several of the ladies brought in some of the fast & easy tops (and one completed quilt) they'd whipped up at the recent Charity Sew Day.






I usually have my ring prongs checked each September, but that boat has sailed.  



Getting that done was on my list, though "somehow" it hadn't actually happened.  And then I had a dream/nightmare that I lost the diamond.  So I took care of that on the way home from quilting.  Jeweler says all the prongs are in good shape, which is a relief.




Once home I paid some bills and did some banking.



When Marcie walked over this afternoon, she noticed that one of the horses in the pasture next door was bleeding.  I called John, and then we met Kyoko out there.  The horse had a deep puncture on its haunch, with blood running down its leg, and was limping, so they were very glad we'd called them.



Because of issues with COX, I wasn't able to tape Manifest on Monday night - but happily was able to watch it over at Alex's this afternoon.  So now I'm all caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment