Monday, November 26, 2018

After my morning soak (and jet massage) I added water to tub (Alex thinks the lights should be underwater) which of course lowered the temp some.  But I expect it to be back to toasty by the time I'm ready to soak later.



Did some sewing while I waited for Tom to appear this morning, and then I got a pot of turkey soup simmering.  That always reminds me of Dad, who loved making soup.



While working on the soup, which took a while, I had Animal Planet on in the background.  I especially enjoyed the segment on the absolutely adorable Aussie puppies.  The episode followed the three red tri-colored and three red merles from one week (eyes still closed, helpless) to eight weeks (when they practiced herding ducks) until they headed to new homes at twelve weeks. (I'm jealous!) Mom Rosie really reminded me of Echo. 



I've made a chiropractor appointment for tomorrow (in case I find out at 5:00 today I don't have to show up for jury duty tomorrow) but also one for Friday (my next available time slot in case I do end up having to discharge my civic duty tomorrow.)



I went with Alex and Tom over to Mike & Marcie's to load up buckets and crates of rocks (from the pile they had saved for me) and now the guys are busy filling in the gaps around the new irrigation outlets.  Tyga is supervising.



Alex taste-tested a mini-bowl of turkey soup beforehand, and approved.


* * * * *

FYI - I just checked the hot tub, and it's already back up to temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment