Monday, October 9, 2017

Yesterday I had fun helping Marcie pick out the seven fabrics she needs for a quilt Mike wants her to make.  I do have a good eye for color, and she appreciated my help.  (And no doubt Sheri appreciated me introducing another quilter to her shop, especially one who made a purchase of 15 yards!)



Colleen met us there, though we were both "good" (despite it being Shop Hop) and didn't buy anything!  Between our UFOs and stash we certainly don't need anything....



Afterward we popped over to her house (it's practically walking distance) for a quick visit and a little Show & Tell.  (I'm glad Sheri is now open on Sundays, but since she doesn't open until 11 that day we were a little rushed because I needed to get home before Boot Camp.)  Marcie, like the rest of us, was envious of Collen's VERY long (and wide) table.



I lasted until the last 5 minutes of Boot Camp yesterday, though it was an easier-than-usual session.  But yes, I'm a little sore this morning.



Once I got home I caught up on last week's Evidence class,
and still feel like I'm holding my own! 



Today I have a list of errands to run, and after that then can get started on this week's assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment