Monday, October 30, 2017

Plan for today: mail off the registration form for VOS quilt retreat in February on my way to the chiropractor.  I had to wait because anything postmarked before today won't be counted - but anything postmarked after today may not make the 32-person limit. 



FYI the chiropractor was right about me reaching out/up with my right arm.  I just hadn't realized how much I did that, for virtually everything (getting a mug out of the cabinet, opening/closing blinds behind the couch, turning on disposal, reaching across the table for salt/pepper, grabbing hanger out of closet, etc.) so this past week I have really concentrated on using my other arm.  Today I'll find out if there's been any improvement since last Monday.



Tom and I may spend a little time later today packing up more kitchen stuff, but otherwise I'm basically free the rest of the day so I hope to charge ahead and get lots of quilting done on the placemats. 


Off course I should take the hearsay quiz at some point today...


No comments:

Post a Comment