Wednesday, October 11, 2017

My dreams the past couple of nights have been directly related to daily occurrences.  On Monday Joy called to let me know she wasn't going to be able to make today's Foothills meeting again (she's still in Heber, dealing with repairs up there) and asked if I'd do the AQG Chatter blurb again (no problem!)  That night I dreamed that the meeting involved no business (yay!) but instead went straight to Show & Tell... except that I'd forgotten to bring my camera (boo!) 



Yesterday, after making numerous arrangements for the kitchen remodel (and being 'reminded' that we'll need to empty out all the cabinets and drawers and temporarily store everything elsewhere) my dream involved needing boxes - except that there were none to be found anywhere!



Cheri dropped off Myra's quilt between her two meetings last night (after she had dropped off her cousin Candy at the airport during rush hour) so she was zooming and couldn't stay to visit; we'll get to do that when finds times to bring over a quilt she wants me to help her with.  She did admire the progress on my latest UFO, praising my mitering on the corner stripes.



I got Myra's quilt trimmed, the binding attached (I have gotten so much better with my corners, Dad; no more dog ears!) and then got almost two sides blind stitched while I 'helped' Tom watch Monday Night Football.  With a little luck I could get the rest done during the meeting today.



It was wishful thinking when I set my alarm for 7:00 this morning  'just in case'.  Unfortunately I awoke a little before 5:00.  Now that I've finished my coffee (while I played a little on the computer) I should have plenty of time to cut some more t-shirts before it's time to pick up Nyla and head to quilting.  A couple of thoughts on that....





Take your pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment