Sunday, October 29, 2017

I was awake at 3:00 am, so did some reading while I waited for my Lunesta to take effect.  It did, and I was relieved to have slept in, racking up a reasonable number of hours - but that's not always an option.



This morning I started in on Wednesday's lecture, though only getting through part of it before it was time to leave for Boot Camp.  But since I missed both of the problems discussed by that point I was feeling even less confident with regard to hearsay.



On the plus side I did make it until the end of today's workout session, though technically since I arrived 5 minutes late I didn't actually complete the entire thing.



After a brief rest at home (while I downed my protein powder drink) I finished class,
but am still feeling confused.


At some point I will take the self-quiz on hearsay,
but must admit I am not feeling very optimistic...

No comments:

Post a Comment