Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Placemats are now almost finished being quilted (I really didn't expect it to take this long!)  With the only thing on today's agenda being the gym, The Plan is to finish quilting them today!!!



Tomorrow the only thing on the agenda is a trip in the morning to the "quarry" downtown to select our granite slab. I hope to get the bindings made and attached in the afternoon so I can take the with me to Havasu on Thursday.  Tami does have to go into work a couple of hours in the afternoon on Friday, and I can do the hand blind-stitching then.

BUT 

Just as I was typing the above paragraphs, Wanda texted to see if I can come over there around 12:30, after her class.  She has some of her SCRUMPTIOUS chocolate cake for me (and I have a bagful of zippers for her) so of course I said yes. Looks like my afternoon just filled up a bit!



And of course I still haven't taken the hearsay quiz....



Now off to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment