Monday, October 23, 2017

As usual, I feel much better after this morning's tune-up at the chiropractor.  The hard part (also as usual) will be to unlearn things I've been doing "forever" and train my body how to move correctly.  Who'd have thunk I'd have to concentrate on the way I reach for things?!



Lots of activity this afternoon, naturally much of it all at the same time. 


Bill came over to talk about the electrical and window work, Marcie helped me pack up and relocate the entire colony of penguins from the cabinet into boxes, Cesar delivered the load of tile, grout, and thinset (now resting comfortably in the garage.)  I also got a whole slew of phone calls (strangely all within the space of about 15 minutes), one of which was Luisa returning my call; I now have an appointment set up for Wednesday afternoon, when it will be fun to get all caught up.



Lisa let us know today that she will be making a whirlwind trip home next month, arriving on Friday after Thanksgiving and leaving on Sunday - so we'll get to meet Logan sooner rather than later.  


No comments:

Post a Comment