Saturday, October 28, 2017

Rene & I enjoyed our lunch at Mimi's despite having to wait quite a while for a table.... meeting at 1:00 we'd thought the worst of the Friday lunch crunch would be over. Our waitress turned out to be clueless.  She got Rene's salad order wrong (even after a discussion of dressings), did not bring separate checks (specifically requested when we ordered), and while she did bring me the correct change back, she also left the original cash in the folder.  



Marcie popped over after I got home, ostensibly to check on my placemat progress ("there's a lot of quilting in each one!" but mostly to tell me about the new addition that will be joining them in the next week or so: a 4-month old Chihuahua!  



I got a great night's sleep (crashed VERY early!)
and now off to the movies with Patti.  


No comments:

Post a Comment