Sunday, October 22, 2017

On my drive to the gym this afternoon I caught just the very beginning of a Radio Lab segment on NPR, and it was so interesting (who knew that Allen Funt's Candid Camera actually started on the radio during WWII?) that I had to look it up after I got home so I could listen to it. 


Here's the link if you have about 35 minutes to be very entertained. (There will be a brief commercial midway, but make sure you keep listening until the credits roll at the end.)


There were only 3 participants at Boot Camp this afternoon, which is unusual. While I did last the entire hour (though barely!) admittedly it wasn't as brutal a session as when some of the missing regulars are there.  Still, we all worked up a sweat.



I did more yardwork today (had to stop when the second can got filled) and laundry, filled and cleaned the pool, swept/hosed porches, and other odds and ends around the house, and also got all caught up on the rest of the previous week's lectures and reading.  Now I'm all ready for the new week.


No comments:

Post a Comment