Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I seem to have strained a muscle in my arm (most likely my deltoid) during Sunday's Boot Camp, so Jim and I had to work around that this morning.  But otherwise it was a good session.  Luckily my arm really isn't too bad - but we're going to give it rest for a week so it doesn't get that way!


As long as I was grubby, once home I swept off all the porches and the driveway.  From all the leaves carpeting the front you'd never know I just did it a couple of days ago!



My time spent on various phone calls today was productive.  Most importantly, Bill is 'on' to do the electric stuff in the kitchen on November 3, and Cesar is coming over later this afternoon to discuss pulling up the old floor and laying down the new one.



I've got a bunch of errands to run this afternoon, and figure at least two of them will be time-consuming since I expect to have to sit and wait <sigh> to talk to someone.  Since I need to concentrate on my current (non-fiction) book - which can be difficult if people around me are carrying on conversations - I'll bring my iPad with me and play some games.  Could be worse....


Still haven't "attended" last night's class (or done the reading for it...)
but hoping to squeeze some of that in later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment