Thursday, March 31, 2022

 They have this little lending library stationed outside their front door:



Anyone surprised I found a couple to bring home with me?


 
Didn't go for a walk today after all because rain moved in.  Instead Sandy and I watched the first 3 episodes of Z: The Beginning of Everything which aired several years ago.  We were enjoying it; too bad it was cancelled after the first season.


Z: The Beginning of Everything is a period drama television series which presents a fictionalized version of the life of American socialite and writer Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald (Christina Ricci) and is based on Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler. 


I was dragging a little, and spent the remainder of the afternoon taking a substantial pre-dinner nap.  That's what rainy days are for, right?



Since Andy & Sandy cancelled their original plans to be out tonight, a shrimp and couscous meal that was delivered yesterday from Blue Apron ended up on the dinner menu.  Originally I had planned to eat leftovers, and would also have been I'd be perfectly happy to eat a salad to compensate (maybe a little?) for all the rich food I've been enjoying.  And it would certainly be fresh...





After dinner we watched King Richard, which we all thoroughly enjoyed.   By the time we finished it was around 11:00 (late for me!) so it's a very good thing I'd had that nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment