Tuesday, March 22, 2022

 I am moving better today, though definitely still not back to normal.  


However I did make it to the gym today.  Davon helped me stretch, and then we did upper body.  


Afterward I headed down 59th to Mulqueen's to drop off my sewing machine for service, which is way overdue.   

Tom had loaded it into the car for me last evening, and a woman there brought it in from the car for me; I certainly did not want to risk making my back any unhappier! With a turnaround time of 2-3 weeks, it should be ready for me shortly after my return.


There is major roadwork being done on 59th, so I decided to take Northern home.  But there was another slow-down on that route, due to an accident at intersection of 35th Ave.  The paramedics were just arriving to collect people from the wrecked car.


Irrigation went well (except for tree trough, whose gate never got opened.)


Found a great idea for displaying a bunch of my quilts in the hallway:

Susie Wright - Strips with angled dowels from a closed fabric store, and closet dowels cut to size. (This is a fairly dark hallway to minimize light to sensitive antique textiles.) I can refill and rotate my collection as desired.



Tomorrow is reserved for packing.  While it's going to hit the 90s here later this week, back there the highs will only reach into the 40s.  Could be a little tricky packing for a major weather change!

No comments:

Post a Comment