Monday, March 14, 2022

 Happy Pi Day!  Wondering how pie got its name?


Now that I no longer have PT on Mondays I thought today's agenda might be a little less crowded.  But 'somehow' it's turned into a busy day.  Here are just some of the things on today's list:

  • a trip to Verizon.  When it turned out that my phone had NOT been connecting at home to our COX wifi but instead always roaming, my phone caused us to go over our plan limit so we accrued additional charges this past month.  Tom thought he had fixed that on Friday, but then my phone would not connect at all on Saturday when I was out and about.  He made further 'adjustments' that afternoon, but at this point who knows what settings it's on?  I need to get everything sorted out by people who (should!) really know what they're doing.
  • a trip to the vet.  I need to pick up Brownie's annual flea/tick and heartworm meds, which somehow fell through the cracks when he was there for his annual shots and teeth cleaning a few weeks ago.
  • a trip to the bank. Need to deposit a check during business hours since the ATM was not at all accommodating over the weekend.
  • a list of phone calls: to Matt (because additional tax info arrived over the weekend), to the insurance company (because that charge to my credit card DID show up), to the pool folks (to schedule the pool filter repair), etc.
Monica called around dinnertime yesterday to let me know the baby quilt is done.  Since she has a doctor appointment this morning and I have the exterminator coming this afternoon I'll just have to wait to see it when she brings it with her to Busy Bees on Wednesday.


 
Temps are going to be in the mid-to-upper 80s all week, 
not that surprising with Spring officially just around the corner.



However I "suspect" that it will be a tad cooler in Maryland. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment