Wednesday, March 23, 2022

 I'm (almost) set with my Boarding Pass; checked in at 5:15 this morning, and have scored a prime number of A41, ensuring that I will get "my" aisle seat in the back (convenient for my multiple trips to the bathroom on the lengthy flight.) 

 Once Tom wakes up I'll print the pass (the printer, right outside the bedroom, is noisy.)  Also sent it to my phone, and will TRY to board via that.  But the 'text' showed up in Safari, and I'm not entirely certain that I can access that at the airport, away from the home wifi.  IF there are any issues (gee, could that happen?) I'll feel better knowing that I have the paper as a backup.



My back is still kvetching, but at least I have an easy day ahead of me - just need to pack, and hope that I don't forget too many 'crucial' things.

No comments:

Post a Comment