Wednesday, March 9, 2022

 Tuesday I got the center of the baby quilt done - and Teri approves.  

It is turning out quite bright, which of course is perfect for a baby.

I've pretty much settled on how I want to do the outer border, though I haven't actually started it yet.  Thursday afternoon I'm meeting Teri for lunch before our trip to 35th Ave. to select the backing.  So I want to complete at least one side before then in order to guesstimate the final quilt size and figure out how many yards to buy.


Tuesday's gym workout with Davon was all good - except for battle ropes at the end.  

They are heavy!



It was such a pleasant afternoon that Brownie and I went for a walk around the neighborhood.  We took it nice and slow because he had to stop, sniff, and pee everywhere.


Afterward I sat out back and read for a while, and then finishing up the book at bedtime.


Also got some audio books loaded onto my phone yesterday (thank you, Marilyn) so I should <g> be able to return to listening to books as I'm drifting off to sleep.


I'd gotten all packed and ready for Foothills today, and then added the heart basket when Kathi asked me to bring it today so she can figure out the pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment