Wednesday, March 16, 2022

 It was another excellent gym workout yesterday (I do like the varied exercises that Davon has me doing) and I left with another sense of accomplishment.  Even better, I don't seem to be sore this morning. 



Before I left I took advantage of a freebie mini-massage.  George was set up in the gym lobby trying to get new clients, though I wasn't terribly impressed.  


 

Once home I took advantage of our gorgeous weather to wash the nooks and crannies of my car wheels (they never get clean at the car wash, ruining the overall effect) before heading to the car wash.  Brownie had done such a good job of supervising in the driveway <g> that I'd rewarded him by bringing him along for the ride.  

All the strange noises and 'attacks' on the car made him quite uneasy on our ride through, but at least with him sticking close to me up front I didn't have to worry about him opening the back window and letting in the deluge!  

Surprisingly he didn't seem terribly upset with the noisy vacuum afterward, though I noticed that 'somehow' he managed to be on the other side of whatever section of the car I was currently vacuuming.  Now the car is nice and clean inside and out - which could increase our chances for rain next week?


Dropped off my ring at the jewelers (the prongs hadn't been checked in a long time, probably pre-Covid) and many of them did need attention.  It was difficult to get off (that finger swelling never did go back down all the way) but at least I didn't have to resort to soaking my hand in ice water.


Marcela called in the afternoon, and caught me up on her doings there.  I was almost asleep (and did nap later - the gym obviously wears me out!) so I let her do most of the talking.  She and Bill will be coming to AZ, and I'd love to meet him - but unfortunately I'll still be in Maryland that weekend.  


I'm excited to get the baby quilt back from Monica today.  If the Busy Bees meeting doesn't run too long I could have time to attach the binding before I head off for my oncologist's appointment and then work on the hand-stitching during any wait time there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment