Friday, March 25, 2022

Today would have been Dad's 103rd birthday.  


Here's the photo I took on his 90th - 

which sadly turned out to be his last birthday.  


 And on Sunday the family is gathering to celebrate his brother Allen's 100th!


Of course I will take lots of photos!



I've enjoyed revisiting 'old' art and knickknacks around the house, as well as admiring some acquisitions since my last visit several years ago - like the grandkids' elephant handprints.


Of course some of Mom's things now live here; her giraffe 'guards' the front door.



Thinking about the AQG quilt show today.  Hope my quilt gets admiring looks - and also that someone remembers to snap a pic of it hanging and sends it to me!


Andy is at the airport picking up Marilyn; I see more family stories ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment